Exhibitors Terms and Conditions
1. Stand bookings are for the two days inclusive, as above.
2. Please provide a full description of stalls/products on your booking form.
3. A non-refundable deposit is required when booking.
4. Tables need to be booked in advance as they have to be hired. Please indicate your needs on the booking form or whether you will bring your own.
5. Only goods /services provided on the booking form are permitted.
6. Subletting stalls is Not Permitted unless agreed as additional charges will apply. Do enquire if in doubt. Passes are as indicated on the booking form.
7. Confirmation of booking will be sent along with further event details after your deposit has been received.
8. Stalls are to be set up and ready by the time the event opens.
9. Workshop facilitators and performers to supply their own equipment as required.
10. Exhibitors are responsible for their own personal public liability/indemnity insurance. By signing the booking form you are confirming that you have the necessary insurance to cover your trade or profession during the event. We advise you to have a copy with you at all times.
11. Neither the Venue, or the Event Organiser accept responsibility for loss or damage to goods, equipment, vehicles or persons whilst at the event. Please insure that you have the necessary insurance in place to safeguard yourself and your business at all times.
12. It is your responsibility to ensure and check that all electrical equipment has a current PAT certificate.
13. Any cancellation refunds are less deposit paid before 20th January 2019.
No refunds will be given for cancellations after the 20th January 2019.
14. Please ensure you clear all rubbish at the end of the event.